Chris Ilias wrote:

To put it another way, did you ask me if I mind you emailing me your
then make a claim that you have no regard for me, or should I ask you
first why you're emailing your responses directly to my email address?

It is hard to imagine that the moderator of this list is unaware that
the Seamonkey e-mail client lacks a "Reply to list" feature; thus I
can either reply to you and only to you, or I can reply to you and
to the list; the Seamonkey e-mail client offers me no other option.

Philip Taylor