Philip TAYLOR:

>> Well so far nobody has complained.
>
>I would respectfully suggest that that is because 99.9% of
>us have not the slightest idea what you are talking about.
>I have a reasonable vocabulary, but the following ?words?
>are completely meaningless to me :
>
>> thunar, gvfs, filepicker, dbus, dolphin (aquatic mammal ?), *picker*,
>> gtk,  picker,

You do have a point. 'filepicker' btw. 'picker' belongs to all SMs, the
rest to Linux. You are using Win, so there is no need for you to know
the others. But, SM is not *only* used on Win. ;)

>How do I manage to use Seamonkey without understanding any of them,
>I am forced to ask ...

The problem discussed is 'Open Directory' for 'Profile Directory' under
about:support. That works for Win, but not for Linux.

So it is necessary to involve Linux.

Hartmut