NoOp wrote:
See how many clicks & pages it takes you to find the SeaMonkey pages.

https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/
Nope. Not there.
https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/products/
Nope. Not there.
SeaMonkey isn't a "Product".

Exactly. In the past, www.mozilla.org could be perceived as being the site that features anything Mozilla-based, but these times are long gone. (At the latest) since www.mozilla.com has been merged into www.mozilla.org, mozilla.org is the MoCo home and they claim/control the front page contents. These contents cannot be changed by everyone (unlike with the wiki or developer network sites) so it's a done deal. No point in fighting it. Our website and content is elsewhere, and we have at least full control over that.

HTH

Jens

--
Jens Hatlak <http://jens.hatlak.de/>