»Q« wrote:
On Thu, 23 Aug 2012 22:23:40 +1000
Daniel <d...@albury.nospam.net.au> wrote:

Some would suggest that Mozilla.org would not display SeaMonkey
prominently because Mozilla don't produce/develop it. I wonder if
Mozilla will now (or after V16) de-list Thunderbird, as they will be
stopping development of it, and just link to it as a contributed
product (or whatever), as they do for SeaMonkey??

I haven't seen anything about Thunderbird no longer being a Mozilla
product, just Mozilla no longer trying to add innovation to it.  Do you
have a link?

No, Q, just the talk here about Moz only doing future security updates for TB, any other dev being handed over to the "community".

--
Daniel