Cruz, Jaime wrote:
I thought the "standard" was to have the word "yEnc" in the subject line
if someone used that crappy algorithm to embed binaries in a Usenet
post.  Apparently there are people who post yEnc attachments without
coding the appropriate flag in the subject.

I set up a message filter to discard anything with "yEnc" in the
subject, but how can I set up a filter to discard anything that starts
with "=ybegin" in the message body?

I have used Nfilter for such uses, but it is an old cranky program. You can set it to avoid messages sent from a specific site, or from Yahoo, or from specific persons, certain words in the heading, even for posts sent to more than, say, two different newsgroups. Not sure about for certain words in the message, though.

--
G.W. Ross

Indecision is the key to flexibility.