jma2...@gmail.com wrote:
> Just wondering if all of SeaMonkey's stability and security update processes
> come from Mozilla and if they do, is Mozilla planning on supporting SeaMonkey
> past 2013?

It has been said elsewhere here already, but my answer(s).

Mozilla (The Company) does not support/code-for/etc. SeaMonkey. (They do
provide server/hosting for us though)

The Mozilla Community (us) however, do support SeaMonkey, and we intend
to continue to follow the release cycle for Firefox proper at this time.
While we do currently depend on much of the same code as is present in
Thunderbird, and have our own limited resources, we do not see a
situation in the near future that would cause us to abandon or desupport
the Mail side of our codebase, even if Thunderbird was dropped by
Mozilla fully, this year.

So, while the future is quite uncertain in an all-volunteer developer
base, I do not see any signs of us stopping releases on the horizon.

--
~Justin Wood (Callek)