Danny Kile wrote:

> OK some more testing done and I have found that if the link is something
> other than a .com, lets say speedtest.net or or whatever.xxx it works.
> It just can not be a whatever.com. Seems like it see the .com as an
> executable file and not a link. Is there a setting in SM to keep it from
> putting my links in the Attachment list?

".com" is on the list of file types google prohibits, according to the
support link you first posted. A .com file is a command file type
extension. Remember those from the old DOS days?

Perhaps you could obfuscate it is some fashion, and tell your recipient to
change it back? Also try including a trailing slash in your link to see if
that gets by the google filter.  http://example.com/  <--

Or use a less restrictive mail service?   ;-)

--
   -bts