MCBastos wrote, On 25/03/2013 03:40:
Interviewed by CNN on 24/03/2013 22:10, Rufus told the world:

But really, I can't quite see that happening...because SM, Opera, and
standalone TB - they all seem to use the same underpinnings, so I'd
wager someone will pick up the slack.  I would think the Opera folks
would be the most likely....but that's just a speculation.
Opera??? Where did you get the idea that Opera used the same mail engine
as Mozilla products?

It has been a long time since I last tried Opera's mail feature, but
from what I remember, their "M2" mail client was rather like Gmail in
that it eschewed the concept of folders for tags and searches. Nothing
similar to Thunderbird at all.

You may be thinking of Eudora. Recent versions of Eudora (Eudora OSE)
are basically Thunderbird with an Eudora-like skin.

What about Pegasus ?