BIll Spikowski wrote:

Whereas, the font problem is a really big deal to me. I'm testing
other browsers right now (once again) to see if I could live with
one of them instead of SM, even though they all seem inferior for my
needs. The real issue is the font minimum size glitch, which has
been a problem forever and seems unlikely to ever get fixed.

For that (and really, it's not SM's fault that some idiot web designers use constrained boxes), I suggest you use CTRL-+/- to adjust the zoom.

If you zoom in email and then launch the browser, the browser will start with that same zoom level. But you can clear it with CTRL-0, and from then on, with both modules open, you can zoom them independently.

Paul B. Gallagher