goodwin wrote:
On 06/09/2013 03:51 PM, Hartmut Figge wrote:
David E. Ross:

I cannot find any user-oriented description of
mailnews.display.show_all_body_parts_menu,

An explanation can be found in omni.ja#defaults->pref->mailnews.js

----- mailnews.js -----
pref("mailnews.display.show_all_body_parts_menu", false); // Whether the
View > Message body as > All body parts menu item is available

Not user-oriented, though, certainly. ;)

Hartmut

This /is/ the SM group but I can say it exists in Tbird 17 ESR via
config editor so I assume its in prefs.js.
(I'm lurking here to see if SM might be an alternate email/ng client to
TB.  I'm assuming the browser is a clone of FF.)

hardly. FF is the stand alone simplified (less prefs) version of the browser. Many of us were using this stuff long before FF came out.

GW