Interviewed by CNN on 29/09/2013 18:31, Ray_Net told the world:

> Perhaps, i have not explained the problem very well.
> The problem is because i cannot do a copy paste from the forward window
> to the reply window of the following text:
> Also in the news i cannot do that, so a go thru notepad to permit me to
> show you the text:

I had no problems copy/pasting the forwarding headers from the
forwarding window to the reply window in any scenario I tried.
Newsgroup, regular e-mail, plaintext, HTML, both forwarding  and reply
windows open at the same time, closing the forwarding one before opening
the reply... they have all worked fine.

Windows 7 x64, SM 2.21. WFM.

--
MCBastos