On 11/10/2013 4:41 PM PT, Ed Mullen typed:
Used to love it and use all the time for years.  Had to find a subsitute
when it died before Phil saved it.  But, since I found an alternative
and it works?  I am sticking with something that is not subject to any
whimsy of the Mozilla development process.

I really appreciate all the Phil does.  In this instance, I'm going with
somthing that can't be screwed up the Moz Devs.

I like Pick-A-Tag since I can use my signatures in ALL programs beside Mozilla's products. Too bad Pick-A-Tag is not open sourced to have someone else take over. :(
--
"In an ant colony, dew is a flood." --Afghan