On 15/11/2013 12:57, Bryan v. Roache wrote:

Yes your correct I wish to delete an account that SeaMonkey is syncing
its address book with.

You mean it is adding addresses to the address book automatically?

If that's the case, then you can uncheck the box to stop it adding them. You'll find that under Edit, then Preferences, then Addressing. Uncheck the box that says: Add email addresses to my: There is a drop down box next to it.

You don't have to completely remove the account unless you really want to. You can just disable it as I've described in my other mail.

--
Connie
http://oursalmons.wordpress.com/