On 11/15/2013 1:03 PM, Philip Taylor wrote:

Connie wrote:

Please, people, be patient with those less skilled than yourself be it
in IT, English, etc.
I do not believe that I have manifested any impatience.

I have (a) agreed with Ray that the original message was
impenetrable; (b) asked the person who posted the original
message to re-express him/herself more clearly; and (c)
suggested that if we could encourage/educate/whatever all
users to ask questions in such as way as to facilitate
those questions being answered, all would benefit.  None
of those are a sign of impatience; rather, they are
indicative of a clear desire to be able to help.

Philiip Taylor