Daniel wrote:
Mort wrote:
Jens Hatlak wrote:
Mort wrote:
Since updating to the newest S.M., I cannot e-mail pictures from
Picasa.
When I try, the S.M. home page comes up, instead of the compose page.
All the settings are correct in Picasa.

That's likely the MAPI regression introduced in SM 2.22. This might be
fixed in SM 2.23, but we will only know for sure once SM 2.23 Beta 1 is
released and receives some testing.

HTH

Jens

Hi Jens,

Thanks for your reply.

How can I go about getting the most recent older version of S/M. back,
without losing any of my data?  I have literally thousands of edited and
corrected photos in Picasa on that P.C., and not being able to e-mail
them is a big problem.

Thanks again,

Mort Linder

---
protection is active.

Mort, on a different take, when you start SeaMonkey, have you set it up
to just open the browser or is the e-mail screen opened as well??

Hi Daniel,

When SeaMonkey starts, it opens just the browser. If I need the e-mail screen, then I click onto the mail icon.

My problem is that heretofore I could e-mail pix from Picasa with no problems,as clicking on that Picasa e-mail icon resulted in a compose screen appearing with the pic as an attachment. Now, with the newest S.M., I do not get that compose screen, only the S.M. home page. On my older P.C. with the superseded S.M., it works well, but that P.C. has very few of my pix. I really need to fix my newer P.C. to once more send pix.

Thanks .

Mort

---
is active.