Daniel wrote:
Mort wrote:
Daniel wrote:
Mort, I see you are posting these news post with SM 2.22 Is this from
the new computer or the old??

Hi Daniel,

These posts are from the old computer, where the Picasa stopped
e-mailing pix. The new computer still has a previous S.M. version,and
still sends Picasa pix by e-mail. The problem is that most of my
thousands of edited pix are on the old computer's hard drive.

Thanks .

Mort

---
protection is active.

P.S.

Not only do drag and drop not work here, but copy and paste also do not
work.

I am stuck.

Thanks.

Mort

---
protection is active.

All right!! Can you, first up, Compare the two computers settings at
Edit->Mail & Newsgroup Account Settings, to see if anything is different.

Then, in the browser's address line type about:config (or just click on
that link), accept the warning, then compare the two computers, paying
particular attention to those that are "User Set". See if a setting has
been set by the User on one computer but default on the other.

Hi Daniel,

First of all, thanks a lot for your current and past help, which I really do appreciate.

I looked at about:config,and there are over 100 user set mail items. I will carefully compare each one as soon as I get the time.

I found something strange. In the frame entitled Mail Start Page in S.M., some of my PCs have SeaMonkey,while some have Chrome. It makes no difference re. ability to e-mail Picasa pix. Google sneaks Chrome onto my hard drives whenever I update Avast anti-virus software. Then I must delete Chrome via control panel and programs. However, after such deletion, there remain about 50 Chrome items on my h.d. per search. I do not know why Chrome is now absent from the Control Panel list, but present on search.

I'll get back to you after comparing all the mail user set items on at least 2 PCs.

Mort

---
is active.