-------- Original Message --------

RGrannus wrote:

One would think that the "send" command would be prominent
on the mail
toolbar. It took me a while to find it. I don't think it
belongs under
the file drop-down menu. I still haven't found where
history is. Other
aspects of the toolbars are confusing or inappropriate. It
seems only a
very small number of commands can be moved to a toobar.
For example,
the directions in "Help" for creating or working with the
personal
toolbar have errors or just don't work. To compose a new
post, the
group(s) name must be added manually.

On my system, when I have a mail composition window open,
the buttons are (left to right): Send, Address, Attach,
Spell. Security, Save.

First on the list seems prominent enough for me. Or have you
hidden the toolbar? If so, look for a small speckled
rectangle just under the word "Subject:" and click it.

The send command is not on my list. What list are you referring to? I have all the toolbars checked as open. It seems odd to me to have it under the file drop-down menu of a toolbar. The send command is usually given a separate, prominent button in other browsers. And all sorts of directions are given for the "personal" toolbar, but which one is this? Do you have to create it yourself? Most things can't be added to the toolbars shown.

---
is active.