jigo wrote:

[quoting me without attribution:]
On my system, when I have a mail composition window open, the
buttons are (left to right): Send, Address, Attach, Spell.
Security, Save.

First on the list seems prominent enough for me. Or have you hidden
the toolbar? If so, look for a small speckled rectangle just under
the word "Subject:" and click it.

The send command is not on my list. What list are you referring to? I
have all the toolbars checked as open. It seems odd to me to have it
under the file drop-down menu of a toolbar. The send command is
usually given a separate, prominent button in other browsers. And all
sorts of directions are given for the "personal" toolbar, but which
one is this? Do you have to create it yourself? Most things can't be
added to the toolbars shown.

This is the default toolbar that came with the program. Under View | Show/Hide it's called "Mail Toolbar." I have not modified it, and I have no custom toolbars, no third-party toolbars.

When I said "list" I was referring to the toolbar I had just described.

What do you see on your toolbar? Or, as I asked earlier, have you hidden it?

Paul B. Gallagher