BIll Spikowski wrote:
Ed Mullen wrote:
I've checked all my address books.  When I start to enter certain
addresses I'm offered choices, some of which are not in any address
books.  Any idea why/how/where these are?

I've noticed the same behavior -- the addresses are ones I'm familiar
with (often obsolete by now), but I can't find them in ANY of my
address books, so they can't be deleted. I'd love to know where to
find them!

Does the operating system have its own address book? Mine (Mac OS) does, and that is where all my address entries are. It is readable from SeaMonkey, so is convenient to use.