Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
A Williams wrote:

Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
Mort wrote:

I have a recent cookie problem, and will be grateful for any help.
I'm running Windows XP SP3 Pro, and Windows 7 Pro.

Presumably on two different machines with two different SM
installations?

I have my setting to accept all cookies. Until a few weeks ago, when
I clicked on the cookie manager, a list of on-board cookies
appeared,and I could then delete as I wished. Now, the cookie
manager list is blank. The only change that I made was to upgrade to
SM 2.23.

Is there any way to make those on-board cookies appear in my cookie
manager, so that I could delete the undesirable ones?

If the list is blank, what reason do you have to think they are present?

You are looking at this the wrong way.
The Cookie Manager behaves the same way as the Password Manager and
there was a big discussion here on the somewhat broken functionality a
couple of months ago.  I can't remember which Seamonkey level first
changed things but I think it was the one immediately after the level
which was skipped after that server crash.

I was assuming Mort knew how to look for cookies in the Data Manager.
Now we know for sure he does. Let's wait and see what he says.

Hi,

Perhaps I was not clear enough. After each session on line with the previous SM version, when I opened the Cookie Manager(Data Manager) there appeared a lengthy list of cookies that were acquired in that session. I then typically deleted all of them.

Since I recently updated to the latest SM (2.23), the Cookie Manager always comes out blank. No settings were changed. I cannot figure out why I no longer see a cookies list any more. Are they no longer acquired, or are they acquired and somehow hidden?

Thanks.

Mort Linder