I wished there was a way to go back to the old behavior. Is there an GUI or about:config to do that? Or is this a bug?

On 2/14/2014 5:50 AM PT, Ant typed:

Ditto with my three/3 addressbooks in my very old, updated Windows XP
Pro. SP3 machine. For an example with a contact (theshadow nickname and
a conflicting e-mail address with "the"). I typed "the" and it gave me
the address instead of the nickname! :(

On 2/12/2014 6:04 PM PT, Geoff Welsh typed:

select Compose message

type   "me"  in address location (without quotes), knowing full-well I
am the ONLY "me" in my address book.

Not only does my address not come up as the first in the auto-complete
list of choices, but the first choice doesn't even start with the
letters "me".

wth?

Anyone else?
--
"The ants are a people not strong, yet they prepare their meat in the summer." --Proverbs 30:25 (Bible)