WaltS48 wrote:
On 05/02/2014 06:57 PM, EE wrote:
nick...@gmail.com wrote:
I felt compelled to write this after the seeing the disaster that
Firefox is turning into with that new Australis interface.

SeaMonkey developers, you are doing an amazing job. I think the
interface is excellent, logical and *just works*, especially for
desktop.
Please don't feel any need to ruin it in the same way that Firefox has
been ruined with the dumbed-down Chrome wannabe interface!

If you feel the same, please show your support for SeaMonkey devs. :)

Absolutely, I feel the same way.  I switched to SeaMonkey because it has
not had its guts ripped out.

Has not had them completely filled in either or you would be able to
remove the check mark from "Load this bookmark in the sidebar" in a
bookmarks properties.

If checked the bookmark doesn't open in the sidebar.

YMMV

There is no checkmark in that box for my bookmarks.