On 5/4/2014 3:37 PM, flyguy wrote:
The last two weeks or so, I've been unable to reliably send emails with
attachments over 1 MB or so. Under 1 MB, and it sends normally; from 1
to 2 MB, it might take several tries to send it; over 2 MB, and it won't
send at all. When it doesn't send, I get the error message:

"Sending of message failed. The message could not be sent because the
connection to the SMTP server smtpout.secureserver.net timed out. Try
again or contact your network administrator."

See what happens if you try to send a large attachment with a different local mail client (looks like you're on XP? so Outlook Express might work for this test). That way you'll be trying to send a large attachment thru the same SMTP server from the same source, and can see if the problem really has anything to do with SeaMonkey.