On 5/5/2014 1:46 AM, Ray_Net wrote:
Cerise wrote, On 05/05/2014 06:27:
On 5/5/2014 12:18 AM, flyguy wrote:

Would these be satisfactory tests?

*  My IMAP gmail account can send with no problems (done on the Win XP
computer)

*  My iPad (using the same router, but with wifi) has the same Godaddy
accounts on it, and they can all send the attachments - no problems.

* I can send big attachments using GoDaddy's webmail.

With each of those, you are sending either from a different machine,
or using different servers. You want to reduce the variables ... and
using a different mail client to connect to the same SMTP server from
the same PC would do that.
So, he must per exemple try to send with "Pegasus Mail" the same mail,
with the same pc, using smtp connection to "smtpout.secureserver.net".
If it fails .. SM is not involved and "PegasusMail" is also not involved.

Why not just contact the ISP and ask if there is a size limit on emails sent on a POP account. Most do have size limits.