I've seen this a few time now...if I'm trying to save a NG post to an on-disk Folder by drag and drop, SM Mail seemingly freezes, but I can still use the Browser, click around Mail, mark a NG Read, etc. All this while a *blue* "spinning pizza-wheel of death" is spinning.

And whassup with the *blue* pizza wheel vice the OX X default rainbow one? Is this another instance of SM stepping on a standard OS X interface activity? No other app on my machine alters the wait-wheel...not one!

Neither of these were happening prior to SM 2.26 Mac.

--
     - Rufus