Juiceman wrote:
I would like to copy my bookmarks on my laptop computer to my other
computer. What files do I need to copy for my other computer to display
the bookmarks?

There are a couple of ways to do this -

1) you can copy the places.sqlite file from the Profile on one machine to the other.

2) you can use Bookmarks Manager to Export your Bookmarks as .html, move that file from one machine to the other, and then use Bookmarks Manager to Import Bookmarks from that file.

I also use Export and then edit with Composer to send lists of Bookmark URLs as a .html file to friends via e-mail...very handy. Also handy if you don't want to move *all* of your Bookmarks from one machine to another.

--
     - Rufus