On 6/28/2014 5:36 PM PT, Trane Francks typed:

[https://soundcloud.com/steveduzz/game-of-thrones-main-theme-80s-version]

It certainly auto-played here!

Try it with unchecked 'Advertise Firefox compatibility'. ;)

Bah, I want that default enabled to avoid incompatibilities with web
sites. ;)

Exactly. There are a number of sites I access that require that setting
to work correctly here.

Yep. Remember the old days when we had problems with web sites not checking Gecko versions because SeaMonkey shares the same codebase as Firefox's? Bah!
--
"... The press can hold its magnifying glass up to our problems, bringing them into focus, illuminating issues heretofore unseen. Or they can use that magnifying glass to light ants on fire, and then perhaps host a week of shows on the sudden, unexpected, dangerous flaming ant epidemic. If we amplify everything, we hear nothing..." --Jon Stewart from Rally to Restore Sanity on 10/30/2010.