Philip Taylor pounded out :

Ed Mullen wrote:

The page content is supplied via javascript.  I turned off js in Firefox
and it produces the same blank page as SM.  Now the question is:  Why
can't SM's javascript render the page and FF's can?

Tools / web development / error console ?
Philip Taylor

Well, in SM the error console contents are numerous and indicate many many failures in SM's javascript handling of that page which is, since it was snipped in this reply:

<https://www.google.com/fonts>

I hope some dev is seeing this thread and will bring attention to this.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net/