bobhur...@hurterconsult.com wrote:
Seamonkey has been my main browser/email since the Netscape days and generally
works very well.

I updated to Seamonkey 2.31 from 2.30 and then it crashed. Whenever I tried
opening it, it crashed and a problem window came up.  I uninstalled 2.31 and
then reinstalled it from a downloaded version off the Seamonkey web site.  I
still could not open it - was getting the same crash message.

I then uninstalled 2.31 and installed 2.30 using a version downloaded from the
Seamonkey web site.  The 2.30 is working normally.

Anyone else have this problem?

Yes - I was experiencing crashes on Quit with Mac version of SM 2.31...so I've gone back to 2.26.1. Where Ghostery is still working...

--
     - Rufus