On 2/3/2015 7:41 PM, Paul B. Gallagher wrote:

A few times, I got e-mails that were not wordwrapped when replying
to them. I know reading them before responding were fine though.
Also, I use plain text when composing.

Thank you in advance. :)

Select the paragraphs in question and do CTRL-R.

It doesn't work very well, though -- you may have to insert
greater-than signs (quote marks) manually and repeat. Best if you
can select several paragraphs.

Wow, I never noticed that option in menu and its ^R options. Where have I been? LOL! It's very handy now. Thank you! :D
--
"Maybe it's like an ant hive..." "Bees man, bees have hives." "You know
what I mean. It's like one female that runs the whole show." "Yes, the