Am Samstag, 18. April 2015 12:57:46 UTC+2 schrieb Smiles:
> one of my clients decided to try someone else who changed email program
> to "incredible mail"
>
> does any one know how to move mail over to SeaMonkey
>
> thanks everyone

Locally saved mails (*.eml, *.msg) can be opened via Menu
"File->Open->Message". Import of Eudora, Outlook, and Outlook Express messages
can be done via "Tools->Import". For any other import/export process you should
consider using the add-on "ImportExportTools". It installs and works OK in
current SM 2.33.1. You get additional tools menus including import and export
with a couple of format option, even pdf export for archiving.

HTH

Carsten