WaltS48 wrote:
On 04/18/2015 06:57 AM, Smiles wrote:
one of my clients decided to try someone else who changed email program
to "incredible mail"

does any one know how to move mail over to SeaMonkey

thanks everyone

IncrediMail? I think you have to export it first.

[How do I export using the Data and Settings Transfer Wizard? :
Incredimail Support
Center](http://support.incredimail.com/entries/20840667-How-do-I-export-using-the-Data-and-Settings-Transfer-Wizard-)

Unfortunately, this doesn't work.
The export in incredimail is to export for import to incredimail on another PC or when installing a new PC with incredimail.

I had this situation for my girl friend who uses incredimail and I was not successful. The only method what work is export/save each message separately and importing again in the other mail client.
The mail client I wanted to use was Pegasus Mail.

I raised the question in the incrediail forum and got the answer that incredimail didn't have an export function for importing to another mail client. I was not happy.

--
User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux i686; rv:36.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/36.0 SeaMonkey/2.33.1
Build identifier: 20150321194732