Am Samstag, 18. April 2015 12:57:46 UTC+2 schrieb Smiles:
> one of my clients decided to try someone else who changed email program
> to "incredible mail"
>
> does any one know how to move mail over to SeaMonkey
>
> thanks everyone

There is a freeware tool for incredimail export: Just let google serach for
"IncrediMail Message Extractor". Import into SeaMonkey works as described in my
last posting.

According to their website, IncrediMail plus has an option to backup all local
mails into a specific online account (e. g. gmail). If you (or your particular
client) let the new email application (e. g. SeaMonkey) point to this account,
all the email messages should be available again. But you have to spent some
money for this solution (around 25 bucks).

HTH

Carsten