On 18/11/2015, Ray_Net <tbrraymond.schmit...@tbrscarlet.be> wrote:
> Bret Busby wrote on 18/11/2015 10:07:
>>> Why did you say that ?
>>> On page: https://www.malwarebytes.org/antimalware/
>>> We can read:
>>> *Software Requirements:*
>>> Windows XP (Service Pack 2 or later, 32-bit only)
>>>
>> Hmmm.
>>
>> I have never heard of that one.
>>
>> So, is the original poster's system, 32-bit?
>>
>> In the lack of specifications provided by the original poster, that is
>> consequently one omission, so, that particular previously unknown (to
>> me) anti-malware software, may not be applicable to the original
>> poster's system, anyway.
>>

> NO NOT ANYWAY !!!
> His User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:36.0) Gecko/20100101
> Firefox/36.0 SeaMonkey/2.33.1
> Looks like a 32 bits ... so your assumption is false.

What is the need for the shouting?

So, since you are citing his message full header, he appears to be
using MS Windows NT, not MS Windows XP?

> And STOP forcing his to migrate to another OS, this is the same as
> re-installing his Windows-XP.

And so, prithee, explain, by how, am I so forcing him?

> The OP want just to eradicate this virus/malware.

Isn't that a bit like trying to get the monster out of the house,
after having let the monster take over the house, by leaving the doors
and windows open for the monster to enter the house and make itself at
home?

> After that he can use his pc as it is .... thinking after that for a
> change of his pc (software and may be also hardware)
> Let him decide by himself ...

The decision is always for the person to make - I was merely offering
a suggestion/recommendation/advice.

Of course, it is a bit like riding a motorbike, naked, or, having
unprotected sex with a stranger - a person can do it, if the person so
wants, but, the person can expect extra harm, when things go wrong, if
the person does not use adequate protection.

--

Bret Busby
Armadale

 you'll know what the answer means."