Ray_Net wrote:

> Richard Alan wrote on 10/01/2016 00:00:
>> stan pierce wrote:
>>> I have an htm file which displays perfectly in the SM browser. But,
>>> when I try to print it and look at the Print Preview, the last few
>>> pages don't show. Is there any way to get this file to print. I tired
>>> converting it to pdf but it drops the pictures. Thanks. Stan.
>>
>> The usual reasons Firefox/SeaMonkey won't print correctly are:
>> 1. errors on the page (see validators below)
>> 2. there are tables in the markup
>
> BUT WE cannot correct those errors to solve the print problem in SM.
> What WE can do, is changing the Browser, per example, Internet Explorer
> can cope with errors on a page, so It print it OK.

We, some of us, could do that.  :-)   I don't have IE (don't use Windows)
but I did look at the page with Chromium. Similar circumstances in
printing there. It all boils down to how the errors in a page are treated
by browsers - notably Chromium overlapped the images. They are all
required to render *correct* code the same, but errors may be handled as
the browser feels is best.