David E. Ross wrote on 10/01/2016 17:02:
On 1/10/2016 12:00 AM, Ray_Net wrote:
Richard Alan wrote on 10/01/2016 00:00:
stan pierce wrote:

I have an htm file which displays perfectly in the SM browser. But, when
I try to print it and look at the Print Preview, the last few pages
don't show. Is there any way to get this file to print. I tired
converting it to pdf but it drops the pictures. Thanks. Stan.
The usual reasons Firefox/SeaMonkey won't print correctly are:
1. errors on the page (see validators below)
2. there are tables in the markup

BUT WE cannot correct those errors to solve the print problem in SM.
What WE can do, is changing the Browser, per example, Internet Explorer
can cope with errors on a page, so It print it OK.

Just remember that, when errors in a Web page cause problems in printing
or even viewing the page, the fault lies with the creator of the Web
page and not with the browser.

It's just what I said: "We cannot correct the errors on the web page".
We just can try another browser hoping that it would cope with the errors we cannot correct.