stan pierce wrote on 09/01/2016 22:06:
I have an htm file which displays perfectly in the SM browser. But, when I try to print it and look at the Print Preview, the last few pages don't show. Is there any way to get this file to print. I tired converting it to pdf but it drops the pictures. Thanks. Stan.
http://hosted.wwell.net/debhardisty/pi10/magnify/ is indentical on screen and with the preview.
In preview I have all the pages with all the pictures - all in good places.
6 pages when preview in 100%
5 pages when preview in 90%
4 pages when preview in 80% or 70%
3 pages when preview in 60% or 50%
2 pages when preview in 40% or 30%

All looks perfect ...

Now in preview 100% I will print it using "Foxit Reader PDF printer" to see the result:

All is OK ... and you can retrieve it on:
http://home.scarlet.be/~rs268454/Debisty-Designs.pdf

So no problem with my SM: User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:41.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/41.0 SeaMonkey/2.38
Windows7 SP1

No need to use Internet Explorer.