On Wed, 4 May 2016 14:35:22 -0700 (PDT), gobruins91...@gmail.com
wrote:

>On Wednesday, May 4, 2016 at 2:33:15 PM UTC-7, gobrui...@gmail.com wrote:
>> On Wednesday, May 4, 2016 at 2:31:16 PM UTC-7, gobrui...@gmail.com wrote:
>> > SERIOUSLY?? I thought SeaMonkey checked for updates automatically!?!?
>>
>> Wait... It say "no updates available" on the Help / About SeaMonkey window.
>> Now what??
>
>Doesn't matter when it was released, there no versions past 2.40.
>
>http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/

The Seamonkey build and update system has been busted for quite some
time now on Mozilla.org. However...

Please try with 2.43 from here as it's being built by a Mozilla person
on a loaner machine until they fix things properly at Mozilla.:
https://l10n.mozilla-community.org/~akalla/unofficial/seamonkey/nightly/latest-comm-release-windows32/

Also read https://blog.mozilla.org/meeting-notes/archives/2340.

"Adrian Kalla is still producing his localized builds. Ratty suggests
that we should put out a notice on the default SM start page to tell
people where they can download the latest 2.4x release builds
(Mozilla-release is currently at Firefox 45 which corresponds to
SeaMonkey 2.42)."

- Thee Chicago Wolf [MVP]