On 07/22/16 9:06 AM, Reuben Pinder wrote:
Hello Mr. Ed, yes, the sites are fine.

However, I'd like to use these apps offline and so downloaded the .zip files, extracted them, navigated my way into locating their respective index.html (to launch the app)and open in SeaMonkey. This is where I have a problem. Launching in Firefox, the app works. Launching in SeaMonkey, it doesn't, and this is what I don't quite understand. Thank you!
Sorry, I misunderstood.  But apparently your query is answered by Walt48 with the info that 'aps' will be disappearing in FF48.
--
"This is America!  You can't make a horse
 testify against himself!"      Mister Ed