On Sat, 23 Jul 2016 21:51:10 -0700 (PDT), Reuben Pinder
<reubenpin...@gmail.com> wrote:

>TCW! I am extremely HAPPY to report: The apps work in SeaMonkey Nightly 2.44!
>
>And am looking forward to it's Beta release in the near future.
>
>THANK YOU SO MUCH for that simple suggestion!
>
>GENTLEMEN! THE ISSUE IS <RESOLVED!>
>
>WaltS48, Mr. Ed, THANK YOU!

Sadly, my post never came through. At least, not that I saw. While I
don't want to jump to any conclusions, it seems to be happening with a
frequency that is leaving me with no other conclusion to come to.

Apparently you saw my post which is good and I am glad it helped. I
surmised as much. 2.40 to 2.44 has a ton of bug fixes and it sounded
to me like it was what the doctor ordered. 2.45 (32-bit) is going to
be out pretty soon as I've seen it being built on the Mozilla servers.
That should help out a lot of folks stuck on 2.40 and earlier.