The image permissions problem was likely fixed in 2.44. Unfortunately no official new release yet. You can try the latest 2.45 from Adrian:

https://l10n.mozilla-community.org/~akalla/unofficial/seamonkey/nightly/

When a new official release arrives you just need to install the complete installer. If you want to go back to 2.40 backup your profile

If you don't care about your privacy and like sh*tty ugly so called modern 2D interfaces on you desktop then Chrome is at least the browser with the biggest market share right now... I stick with SeaMonkey :) Chrome has no email client so you need to install a separate mail client for Chrome.

FRG

techfor...@tucsonhappens.org wrote:
On Wednesday, September 21, 2016 at 8:37:42 PM UTC-7,