On 22/09/2016 18:45, TCW wrote:
On Thu, 22 Sep 2016 18:19:38 +0100, Michael <no...@here.com> wrote:

On 22/09/2016 18:03, Michael wrote:
I wrote a few days ago about adblock plus not stopping ads all the time,
unless the page is refreshed.

Someone asked me for an example so here is one
http://www.howtogeek.com/272201/all-the-ways-you-can-still-get-windows-10-for-free/

In this case all the ads appear as the page loads , loads of ads for
google chrome. then the ads disappear after the page fully loads or
failing this pressing F5.

Is it just me, is it normal to see the ads even  before the page fully
loads ?

Michael

Another one
http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2016/09/22/gay-teen-suing-school-that-refused-to-let-him-bring-date-to-prom/

Sorry, no ads popping up here.

If I use Firefox with "Adblocker Ultimate" I don't see any ads but with Seamonkey you only have the choice of Adblock Plus and no alternative apart from "Ublock" which looks too complicated for me and I'm sure to mess it up. Is there any possibility that Mozilla will make Firefox addons compatible with Seamonkey ?

Michael