Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
WaltS48 wrote:

I just installed Adblock Plus, went to both pages and didn't see any
ads. No idea what subscriptions are added to ABP by default.

Probably the EasyList. You can see what you have by doing Ctrl-Shift-E.

Same for OP -- he can see his subscriptions, if any. An easy way to see lots of ads would be to have no subscriptions, 'cause then you have to build all your filters by hand.

It is EasyList.

The only filter I've created by hand is the one to stop Twitter when I open a feed in Thunderbird.

I switched to uBlock Origin for my browsers. Switching back to it in SeaMonkey.