On 9/22/2016 10:19 AM, Michael wrote:
> On 22/09/2016 18:03, Michael wrote:
>> I wrote a few days ago about adblock plus not stopping ads all the time,
>> unless the page is refreshed.
>>
>> Someone asked me for an example so here is one
>> http://www.howtogeek.com/272201/all-the-ways-you-can-still-get-windows-10-for-free/
>>

>> In this case all the ads appear as the page loads , loads of ads for
>> google chrome. then the ads disappear after the page fully loads or
>> failing this pressing F5.
>>
>> Is it just me, is it normal to see the ads even  before the page fully
>> loads ?
>>
>> Michael
>
> Another one
> http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2016/09/22/gay-teen-suing-school-that-refused-to-let-him-bring-date-to-prom/

When I first viewed that page, I indeed saw some advertisements.  They
were all from revcontent.com, so I updated my AdBlock Plus filters
accordingly.  After terminating and relaunching SeaMonkey, those
advertisements no longer appeared.

--
Donald Trump claims everyone likes him.  Does that
include his ex-wives?  How about the students who