On 12/1/2016 7:07 PM, Ant wrote:
https://earthengine.google.com/timelapse/

Or just in mine? 64-bit W7 HPE SP1's IE11 web browser worked though.
What about the rest of you?

OK, I figured it out. Dang send referers! :( Thanks all. :)
--
"..., you ready for a little dumpster diving?" "Um... okay." "You know I don't mind getting my hands dirty." "I mean, maggots, wet trash, I am the first one in." "Okay, so what are you waiting for?" "Ants." (Chuckles) "Ants?" "Yes, I have got a problem with ants." "They are sneaky, and they are mobile, and when they get on you, even if you get them off..." "Okay, Calleigh, chill." --CSI: Miami (Wannabe episode; #218) Note: A fixed width font (Courier, Monospace, etc.) is required to see this signature correctly.