Ray_Net composed on 2017-01-27 01:07 (UTC+0100):

Sometimes I used email to show an existing web page and the expected web
page it should be with my modifications - in that case HTML mail is
essential !

That's hardly a "most users" use case, or even essential. When I want to do that, I email only a URI, and put the content on my "web site", which is actually the same local location in which I construct the modified page. That way the content only needs to be read if and when the recipient wishes it seen rather than accounting for its space consumed overhead every time an email app opens the folder containing that message. I commit only my own storage space. Recipient commits space only if and when he chooses. When the email destination is a mailing list, your technique takes a many magnitudes bigger total storage and bandwidth consumption toll.

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/