Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
DoctorBill wrote:

New Question - SM 2.46 in Windows 7

I have tabbed Browsing working, but I find it difficult to finger out
which Tab is the one currently open !

When I ran Tabbed Browsing in my old SM 1.1 (?), the open tab had a
colored bar running across the top of the tab.

I do not see a toggle to do this in this newer 2.46.

Am I missing it somewhere ?

On my system (SeaMonkey 2.46, default theme, Win7), the active tab is
white, the others are gray. And of course since I have the SM window and
all tabs maximized, the active one is the one I can see. ;-)

To see what theme you're using, do Ctrl-Shift-A and choose "Appearance."

Says - SeaMonkey Default Theme.....

? ? ? ?