Ray_Net wrote:
DoctorBill wrote on 07-04-17 07:38:
I thought I saw a "Backup SeaMonkey" option when I was looking thru
the menu bar,
but I cannot now find that.

How do I backup this SM 2.46 before something goes TU ?  To Thumb Drive ?
How big is the complete backup (file) if I do that ?

DoctorBill
Just copy the profile when SM is not running nor in the taskmanager ....
upon another drive(external or internal)/directory or on an usb stick.
And you will see how big is the copy.
I do that - no so often  ....  and
This is what I do when I upgrade SM:
Copy: SeaMonkey directory from C:\Users\RZ\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\
into: C:\ALLDATA\Backup-SM-profile\2.40\
2.66 GB for the "Seamonkey" directory

Thank you.  That is what I did....

I thought SM had a backup function incorporated into it.....

DoctorBill

--
If you are Russian going into the Bathroom
and Finnish leaving the Bathroom,

European......