On 4/6/2017 10:38 PM, DoctorBill wrote:
> I thought I saw a "Backup SeaMonkey" option when I was looking thru the
> menu bar,
> but I cannot now find that.
>
> How do I backup this SM 2.46 before something goes TU ?  To Thumb Drive ?
> How big is the complete backup (file) if I do that ?
>
> DoctorBill

When I install a new version of SeaMonkey, I copy my profiles to a
folder named "save SM profiles".

Otherwise, I do complete backups of my system as described at
<http://www.rossde.com/computer_backup.html>.  After all, I have data
and software no less important than SeaMonkey.  Why would I (or you)
backup only SeaMonkey?

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com>

Consider:
*  Most state mandate that drivers have liability insurance.
*  Employers are mandated to have worker's compensation insurance.
*  If you live in a flood zone, flood insurance is mandatory.
*  If your home has a mortgage, fire insurance is mandatory.

Why then is mandatory health insurance so bad??