Mason83 wrote:

On 09/04/2017 23:00, Ray_Net wrote:
Paul B. Gallagher had TWO signatures preceded each one by a correct
sig delimiter.

I don't think so.

He has DASH DASH SPACE NEWLINE for the first, and DASH DASH NEWLINE
for the second. Only the first one is a valid delimiter.

I fixed the .txt file used for my sig, saved it, closed it, and reopened with Notepad and confirmed that the space really is there. But SM strips the space from the second delimiter. In fact, experimentation shows that it strips trailing spaces from the ends of all lines except its own inserted sig delimiter. I even tried saving the file with 12 trailing spaces and SM removed them all.

It's not me.

Paul B. Gallagher